Subject: RE: KMV visit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 23:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Mr. Seyfried,

I am following up on the attached message from Vasant Shanbhogue who visited
with us in San Francisco recently.  I will be in London on Friday, March
31st, and would be happy to drop by your offices to provide additional
information on our products.

At this point, the best time for me would be in the late afternoon (2PM to
3PM?).

Please let me know if you would still like to meet and if this time will
work for you.

Regards,

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Vasant Shanbhogue [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2000 10:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Bryan Seyfried; William S Bradford; Vince J Kaminski
Subject: KMV visit

Hi Robert,

     following up on our visit to your office, Vince Kaminski and I are very
interested in your products. Bryan Seyfried, who is heading up the Credit
Trading operations in London, would like you to visit the London office when
you
are there next Friday.  He would like to discuss technical implementation
details at that time, in addition to the overall framework.  I will also
give
you a call to set up a time to have a more technical (options modeling)
conversation over the phone.

Thanks,
     Vasant Shanbhogue
     Vice President, Research
     Enron Corp