Subject: eMTR Virtual Workshop - June 19, 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:37:43 -0700 (PDT)

Message sent from the pjm-customer-info mailing list at [email-masked]:

PJM announces an eMTR Virtual Workshop

eMTR is an internet-based system that retrieves revenue meter data for PJM
transmission and generation interconnection points and calculates interchange
energy amounts for market settlements. eMTR is also the means through which
transmissions customers may submit their hourly DLC data. The eMTR Training
course will provide an overview an demonstration of the eMTR application. For
more information on eMTR, visit the eMTR Information Page at
http://www.pjm.com/emeter/index.html). This
training is for PJM Members Only.

 To register for the workshop, please complete the registration request at the
bottom of the page and submit:
http://www.pjm.com/training/customer/emeter/emeter.html

Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. If you have a question for PJM Customer
Relations and Training, please complete and submit this form:
http://www.pjm.com/contact/questions.html

To unsubscribe from this list, send an e-mail to [email-masked]
containing only the following line in the body of the e-mail:

unsubscribe pjm-customer-info