Subject: RE: dinner invitation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:38:56 -0700 (PDT)

I think the easiest would be to have him pick up your name badge and say that he is subbing for you and get the name changed.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 3:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: dinner invitation

Mac,

Zimin will be definitely coming.

Vince

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   "MacMillan, Ian" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
   Sent:   Wednesday, October 17, 2001 1:03 PM
   To:     Kaminski, Vince J
   Subject:  RE: dinner invitation

   Vince this is terrible news - I paid a $1300 registration fee out of my
   research budget to get you registered - this was nonrefundable.  I hope
   that I can get Mr Lu substituted.  Can you please confirm that Mr Lu
   will be coming if we can arrange a substitution?

   -----Original Message-----
   From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
   Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 1:32 PM
   To: [email-masked]
   Subject: RE: dinner invitation

   Mac

   Greeting from Brazil.

   Thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my
   participation
   at the conference. My associate, Zimin Lu, who has an extensive
   experience in modeling real options will go the conference in my place
   and he can participate in the panel discussion if it's OK with you.

   Vince

       -----Original Message-----
      From:   "MacMillan, Ian" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
      Sent:   Wednesday, October 17, 2001 7:57 AM
      To:     [email-masked]'
      Subject:  FW: dinner invitation

      Sorry! I meant Tuesday October 23rd. Monday is the grand dinner

      -----Original Message-----
      From: MacMillan, Ian
      Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 3:06 PM
      To: [email-masked]'
      Subject: dinner invitation

      Dear Vince

      I would like to invite you to join me for dinner on October 22, 2001
   at
      8:30  We will be joined by other respected scholars attending the
      Strategic Management Conference.  We will be dinning at "The Stinking
      Rose" on North Beach.

      Please let me know if you are able to attend.

      Many thanks

      Mac

   **********************************************************************
   This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
   and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
   the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
   by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
   (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender
   or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and
   delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments
   hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not
   create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron
   Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other
   party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by
   estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.
   **********************************************************************