Subject: FW: Associate program at Enron
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 06:35:18 -0700 (PDT)

Jayendran,

Thank you for your note, and for your interest in Enron's Associate / Analyst Program.  I've copied Traci Warner who leads Recruiting for our Program.  Traci, or someone from her team will follow up with you.  

I've also noted your unique mix of weather / climate training and experience, combined with your financial analysis and risk management background.  We will highlight this experience with a couple of specific groups. 

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best regards,
Billy Lemmons
Vice President, Associate / Analyst Program  

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	<[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Sunday, October 14, 2001 3:31 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Subject:	Associate program at Enron

Dear Mr. Lemmons,

Please find attached my resume and a cover letter stating my interest in the
Associate program at Enron. I look forward to discussing with you soon my
interest in Enron.

At the Johnson School, I am building on my financial analysis and risk
management skills as a portfolio manager in the $2 million Cayuga MBA Fund,
LLC. Previously, I managed ocean physics projects at a consulting firm for
the National Science Foundation and the Office of Naval Research. I am keen
on combining my understanding of the physics of weather and climate with my
current training in finance, to structure various energy and finance
transactions.

Sincerely,

- Jayendran Rajamony

MBA Class of 2002

Johnson Graduate School of Management

Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853

 - JRajamony_resume_cover.doc