Subject: RE: Hello
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 00:40:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi Vince

I didn't know when the Research Group was being disbanded, though it was
clearly going to happen soon.  (I seem to recall it was hard enough
justifying the Group's existence when times were good.)

I'm due to visit Houston to speak at an IQPC conference in April.  Perhaps
we can meet up?

All the best,
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Kaminski, Vince J [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 18 January 2002 18:26
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Hello

Steve,

As you perhaps know, the Research Group has been disbanded
last Tuesday. My last day is Jan 31.

I shall go through the literature search during the weekend and
will send you a few hints.

Vince

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************