Subject: Bauer College Finance Seminar
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 12:15:30 -0800 (PST)

Dear Colleagues on the Energy Committee,

	Happy New Year, and best wishes for the coming year. The Bauer College is
extremely pleased to start the new year with a seminar visit by Professor
Darrell Duffie of Stanford University, one of the world's truly leading
financial economists. Darrell will be visiting us on Thursday, January 10.
I am attaching a seminar announcement that gives the precise title of the
talk and the location, and we would be delighted if you would disseminate
this announcement within your organizations to people you think may be
interested in the talk.

Best regards,

Praveen

Praveen Kumar
Chair and Professor of Finance
C.T. Bauer College of Business
334 Melcher Hall
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-6021
713-743-4770/713-743-4789 (fax)

 - BauerSeminar.doc