Subject: Re: Argentina Power & Gas Market Modelling
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 02:47:00 -0800 (PST)

okay

Julian Poole
03/17/2000 10:35 AM
To: Michael Guerriero/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Vince J Kaminski@ECT, Grant Masson@ECT, Jeff 
Kabel/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Rodolfo 
Freyre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Diego 
Hollweck/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Bernardo 
Andrews/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mario Aguilar 
Benitez/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Santiago 
Porta/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Re: Argentina Power & Gas Market Modelling  

All,
Let's arrange a conference call next week to discuss the process.
How does Tuesday afternoon fit everyone's schedule?

Julian

   
	Enron International
	
	From:  Michael Guerriero                           03/17/2000 03:49 PM

To: Vince J Kaminski@ECT, Grant Masson@ECT, Jeff 
Kabel/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Julian 
Poole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Rodolfo 
Freyre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Diego 
Hollweck/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Bernardo 
Andrews/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mario Aguilar 
Benitez/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Santiago 
Porta/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  
Subject: Argentina Power & Gas Market Modelling

I would like to initiate a team to address the continued improvement of the 
Argentine Power & Gas Market Models. I spoke with Vince this morning and we 
reviewed that history of work to date and what we will need to do from here. 
A summary is as follows:

Team:   
 BA Members:  Julian Poole Lead
    Mario Benitez Associate

 BA Associates: Diego Hollweck Associate
    Bernardo Andrews Associate
    Santiago Porta Associate

 Houston Members: To be named.

Time Schedule: As soon as possible. Completed before June 1, 2000 winter in 
Argentina.

Scope of Work: 
Power Model:  Advance the current model from basic load forecasting to 
incorporate weather, hydrology, improved short term and long term forecasting.

Natural Gas Model: Build a supply and demand load forecasting model 
incorporating weather, thermal demand, pipeline flow rates, well head 
supply,     improved short term and long term forecasting.

Phase I-Data Request

 Power       
  Historic Weather: Temperature-Daily, Hourly, Min, Max, Average
     Humidity
     Precipitation 
     Cloud Cover
     Regionally

  Forward Weather: Temperature-Daily, Hourly, Min, Max, Average
     Humidity
     Precipitation 
     Cloud Cover
     Regionally

  Historic Hydrology: Reservoir levels
     Reservoir capacity

  Current Hydrology: Reservoir levels
     Remote monitoring:Aireal, pressure device, laser
   
  Snow Pack:  Density volume and mass

  Power Supply: Current and future capacity

  Transmission 
  Capacity:   Current and future capacity

 Natural Gas   Data list to be developed

Phase II- Power Model Development

Phase III-Natural Gas Model Development

We will take advantage of the fact that the associates are in Houston for the 
next two weeks. Vince is out next week but we can start with a process 
discussion with Grant Masson next week. Julian please get a meeting scheduled 
as soon as possible. We should immediately start collecting data. 

Thanks

MFG