Subject: It's time for PRC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 04:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

It's time once again to administer the Research Group's PRC!!

Attached you will find a list of your ee's.  Pls take a moment to pre-rank 
your employees using the consolidated feedback from their Mid-year 
performance reviews.  On the spreadsheet below, there is a category titled 
"ranking", please place your recommended ranking in this column and e-mail it 
back to me by noon this Friday.

Vince will be meeting with you all on Friday to discuss these pre-rankings.  

On Wednesday, 7/5 at 9A, pls join Vince and I in room EB1938 to formalize 
your employee rankings.

The ranking categories are as follows:

Superior
Excellent
Strong
Satisfactory
Needs Improvement
Issues

Additionally, I know that there have been many changes in staff and 
reportships over the last 6 months.  If you see that you are missing someone 
or someone is reporting to the wrong person, just let me know and I'll get it 
corrected asap.  

Call me with any questions or concerns!