Subject: Re KRISHNARAO, PINNAMANENI V Review
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 00:48:00 -0800 (PST)

I made a mistake and put comments for another person into Krishnar's PRC.  
Please make sure that you ignore it if I can't get it fixed.  Below is what I 
intended to put in.  My apologies.  

I will get my assistant to get it deleted and put this information in on 
monday.  It won't let me do it now.  I guess it does not pay to leave 30 or 
40 reviews to the last day.  Paula: Please fix this for me and let Vince know 
either that it is fixed or cannot be fixed.

Innovation/Entrapraneurship
No Basis

Communicating Goal Setting
No Basis

Team Work / Communication
Excellent.  Very easy to work with and get along with.

Business Instincts
Excellent.  Krishnar is consistent in asking to help out and asking what more 
he could do to help us out.

Analystical Technical
Excellent.  Krishnar has a very strong grasp of what we are doing and how it 
should be done.

Overall
Excellent.  My interactions with Krishnar have been limited but positive.  
Krishnar is always positive with a positive attitude to get the job done.

Strengths:
Very strong analytical skills with a desire to add value.

Areas for Improvements
I don't understand Krisnar's role (is leading all research people on our 
floor or just some) well and have had limited interaction with him.  {all has 
been positive when it has ocurred} This suggests that Krishnar might spend 
more time define what his people are doing and getting feedback about their 
performance, and developing the project scope better.