Subject: Re: Corporate Allocation from Enron Research Group
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 03:27:00 -0800 (PST)

I discussed the numbers with Vince and we have the sign off from him. So, 
Vera and Shirley, you can go ahead to execute the adjustment.
Thanks,
Krishna.

Kimberly Watson@ENRON
12/06/2000 02:07 PM
To: Pinnamaneni Krishnarao/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vera Apodaca/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Corporate Allocation from Enron Research Group

Krishna, 

Attached is a spreadsheet with the figures we discussed earlier.  For 
July-Dec, ETS will keep half of the amount allocated (equivalent to 1.5 
employees, $135.6) from the corporate allocations to ETS.  If this looks OK 
to you, I would like to have Vera work with Shirley to handle the accounting 
adjustment similar to mid year.  Many thanks, Kim.

Vera,

Here is the Year 2000 spreadsheet.  As you will see, we will need to work 
with Shirley Crenshaw (X35290) with Enron Research Group to coordinate a 
similar accounting adjustment to the one we made mid year.  I will send the 
Year 2001 Budgeted spreadsheet to you in the next few days (just in case it 
changes with the approval of the science workorder).  Please call me if you 
have any questions about this spreadsheet.  Thanks, Kim.