Subject: Re: Sharad Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kate,

Firstly it was very useful to hold the informal discussion with him.  Sharad 
seemed hesitant due to the offer not being what he expected.  He asked me 
some questions about the "bonus culture" at Enron and suggested that it was 
not as good as at investment banks that he is interviewing with.  I sold him 
on the value he can extract from the excellence within the Research Group and 
the ability to join a growing organisation at a critical point in, but he 
still seemed reticent saying that he "needs time" which I understood to mean 
that he was looking for a better offer elsewhere.  He is a great candidate 
and it would be a real shame to lose him, given the difficulty of getting 
good candidates.

I discussed this with Vince and given how much we need him in Research in 
London and Vince agreed to discuss the possibility of an element of guarantee 
or sign on to help him make the right decision.

I think Vince will call you or Dale to discuss this.

Regards,

Anjam

Tel: 713 345 9991

[P.S. Vince, Kate Bruges is on extension 37354, Dale is on 36726]

Kate Bruges
13/07/2000 11:02
To: Anjam Ahmad/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Sharad

Hi Anjam

How did your conversation go yesterday?

Regards
Kate