Subject: Fwd: Dates for Houston Visits
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 07:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from  rly-yh04.mx.aol.com (rly-yh04.mail.aol.com [172.18.147.36]) 
by air-yh03.mail.aol.com (v73.13) with ESMTP; Wed, 24 May 2000 13:48:07 -0400
Received: from  postmaster.enron.com (outbound5.enron.com [192.152.140.9]) by 
rly-yh04.mx.aol.com (v71.10) with ESMTP; Wed, 24 May 2000 13:47:40 -0400
Received: from mailman.enron.com (mailman.enron.com [192.168.189.66]) by 
postmaster.enron.com (8.8.8/8.8.8/postmaster-1.00) with ESMTP id MAA21367 for 
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 24 May 2000 12:47:39 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from dserv1.ect.enron.com (dserv1.ect.enron.com [172.16.1.37]) by 
mailman.enron.com (8.8.8/8.8.8/corp-1.03) with ESMTP id MAA29789 for 
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 24 May 2000 12:47:25 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from notes.ect.enron.com (ecthou_gt2.corp.enron.com [172.16.4.33]) 
by dserv1.ect.enron.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA05924 for 
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 24 May 2000 12:47:38 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by notes.ect.enron.com(Lotus SMTP MTA v4.6.5  (863.2 5-20-1999))  
id 862568E9.0061BABE ; Wed, 24 May 2000 12:47:27 -0500
X-Lotus-FromDomain: ECT
From: "Anjam Ahmad" <[email-masked]>
To: "Shirley Crenshaw" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Grant Masson" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 18:45:17 +0100
Subject: Dates for Houston Visits
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
X-Mailer: Unknown

Hi Shirley,

[I just called Vince now as you said]

As promised, below are the final dates - it looks like we'll have to move the
dates back as there is no way I can be in Houston as early as June as I have
commitments already booked - there is a chance in early or mid July, but I'd
rather stay flexible and therefore will opt for a hotel to be expensed in 
London
later.

Matthew Williams         Mon 31st July through Friday 18th August
Steve Leppard            Mon 21st Aug through Fri 15th Sep
Kirstee Hewitt           Mon 18th Sep through Friday 13th Oct
Ben Parsons              Mon 16th Oct through Friday 10th Nov

I think the best thing would be to arrange for the period Saturday 29th July 
to
Sunday 12th November to cover the travel arrangements at each end.

Thanks,

Anjam
x35383