Subject: Re: Copper curve
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tani,

No problem. We shall look at the curve on Monday. I have organized a  small 
team to examine
the curve from different perspectives.

Curve validation is normally a RAC prerogative and I shall get them involved 
on Monday

Vince

Tani Nath
10/27/2000 11:40 AM
To: Maureen Raymond/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steven Leppard/LON/ECT@ECT, Tim 
Poullain-Patterson, Harry Tefoglou/LON/ECT@ECT, Esther Gerratt/LON/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Copper curve

Following Steve's note to you earlier today, I wanted to mention that we have 
a fairly urgent need for review of the copper curve in particular, as there 
is a deal due for final pricing in the next few days.

I am not sure what data you have received from Enron Metals in London, so I 
am asking Tim Poullain-Patterson to ensure that you have the curves and the 
economic justification proposed as soon as possible.  Please direct any 
questions to him or to Harry Tefoglou.  I will be in the Tokyo office next 
week, but available via e-mail.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Tani