Subject: Fwd: Trader's Roundtable Meeting - Report on Recessions an
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 05:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from  rly-yc03.mx.aol.com (rly-yc03.mail.aol.com [172.18.149.35]) 
by air-yc05.mail.aol.com (v77_r1.36) with ESMTP; Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:44:41 
-0500
Received: from  postmaster.enron.com (outbound5.enron.com [192.152.140.9]) by 
rly-yc03.mx.aol.com (v77_r1.36) with ESMTP; Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:43:59 -0400
Received: from mailman.enron.com (mailman.enron.com [192.168.189.66]) by 
postmaster.enron.com (8.10.1/8.10.1/external_corp-1.08) with ESMTP id 
f3AMhw617990 for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:43:58 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from nahou-msmsw01px.corp.enron.com (nahou-msmsw01px.corp.enron.com 
[172.28.10.37]) by mailman.enron.com (8.10.1/8.10.1/corp-1.05) with ESMTP id 
f3AMhvL11177 for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:43:57 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from ene-mta01.enron.com (unverified) by 
nahou-msmsw01px.corp.enron.com (Content Technologies SMTPRS 4.1.5) with ESMTP 
id <[email-masked]> for 
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:43:57 -0500
Subject: Trader's Roundtable Meeting - Report on Recessions and Demand 
Contraction
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:43:55 -0500
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
X-MIMETrack: Serialize by Router on ENE-MTA01/Enron(Release 5.0.6 |December 
14, 2000) at 04/10/2001 05:39:56 PM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: multipart/mixed ; 
Boundary="0__=86256A2A007CDC618f9e8a93df938690918c86256A2A007CDC61"
Content-Disposition: inline
X-Mailer: Unknown (No Version)

---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 04/10/2001
05:45 PM ---------------------------

From: Jennifer Fraser/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/21/2001 10:30 AM

To:   Jennifer Burns/ENRON@enronXgate, John J Lavorato/Corp/Enron@ECT, John
      Arnold/HOU/ECT@ECT, Phillip K Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike
      Grigsby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fletcher J Sturm/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rogers
      Hearndon@ECT, John L Nowlan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bill White/NA/Enron@Enron,
      Kevin McGowan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael W
      Bradley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hunter S
      Shively/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, Adam
      Gross/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:   Jeffrey A Shankman/ENRON@enronXgate, Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT,
      Tamara Jae Black/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ina Rangel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Helen Marie
      Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angie Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Judy
      Zoch/NA/Enron@ENRON, Shirley Crenshaw/HOU/ECT@ECT, Airam
      Arteaga/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy Weatherly/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kimberly
      Hillis/ENRON@enronXgate
Subject:   Trader's Roundtable Meeting - Report on Recessions and Demand
      Contraction

Attached is the report I discussed yesterday. It considers the impact of
last 2 recessions on demand.
(See attached file: 020901.pdf)
Jen Fraser

713-853-4759

 - 020901.pdf