Subject: Re: Visit to Houston
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 00:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Allan,

I shall be glad to meet you. I am planning to attend the Energy Symposium
and we can meet on the location. If business keeps me at the office,
feel free to contact me at 713 853 3848 and we can schedule a meeting during 
the day 
or in the evening.

Vince

[email-masked] on 11/22/2000 06:45:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], 
[email-masked] 
Subject: Visit to Houston

Vince,

I hope things are well with you and your family.

The reason for contacting you today is to let you know I will be in Houston 
next
week between Monday and Wednesday inclusive.  If there is an opportunity to 
meet
up, probably informally, it would be useful to discuss our continuing 
activities
in the areas of Strategy, Value and, increasingly, Real Options.

If you are attending our Energy Symposium, or can meet up, please contact me 
at
your convenience.  If we do meet, I would also like to introduce you to one of
our senior managers from Houston:  George E. Danner.  George is a member of 
our
US National Strategy team and part of our global network of specialists 
working
on real option pricing.

If I do not speak to you before tomorrow - happy Thanksgiving.

ALLAN

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************
The UK firm of Arthur Andersen is authorised by the Institute of Chartered
Accountants in England and Wales to carry on  investment business.  A list of
partners is available at 1 Surrey Street, London, WC2R 2PS (principal place of
business).

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery 
of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to 
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent 
to
Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.