Subject: Risk Profile and Liability Mitigation Product
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 02:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please find attached a Scope of Services document and a list of projects 
which have been implemented with current EES customers.  The Scope of 
Services document is designed to show the types of projects, operations and 
maintenance, and facilities management services that EESO typically offers to 
its customers based on their industry segment.  The projects and services 
offered are very similar across segments and customers, but their level of 
deployment varies significantly from segment to segment.  

Certain segments were grouped together because the EESO offering would 
feature similar assets and services.
SIC Codes were given for each segment to represent the types of customers 
that comprise each segment. 
The list of projects represents general categories from which more specific 
projects will be tailored to fit the clients needs.  This project list 
represents assets that have been approved by the DSM Desk and was queried 
from PCCS.
The Operations and Maintenance services can be applied to any energy-related 
assets and was compiled from term sheets and IAM.  Generally those activities 
have been limited to a few industrial outsourcing deals including Springs, 
Polaroid and recently Eli Lilly.
Facilities Management is usually outsourced via IPT or through the adoption 
of existing vendor contracts and can involve repair and maintenance for all 
assets.   Generally this type of activity has been focused on the retail/real 
estate segment.

Cheryl, pls set up a meeting with Harris, Clayton, Bouillion, Jones and 
Kaminski to discuss this and an action plan to develop a liability mitigation 
product.  I will re-present the original product concept at the meeting.  
Would like to see the meeting take place late next week.

Thanks.

Richard