Subject: Fwd: Houston visit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 05:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from  rly-xd02.mx.aol.com (rly-xd02.mail.aol.com [172.20.105.167]) 
by air-xd04.mail.aol.com (v77.14) with ESMTP; Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:00:13 -0500
Received: from  texsmtp1.texaco.com (texsmtp1.texaco.com [144.5.4.22]) by 
rly-xd02.mx.aol.com (v77.27) with ESMTP; Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:59:55 -0500
Received: from msx01099.boc.texaco.com ([10.96.52.29]) by texsmtp1.texaco.com 
(Pro-8.9.3/Pro-8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA20197 for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 
Dec 2000 10:00:57 -0600 (CST)
Received: by msx01099.boc.texaco.com with Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19) 
id <YZDHLQMH>; Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:50:39 -0600
Message-ID: <6345EAD5ED02D3118CD100805FBBA0D70316A175@MSX01001>
From: "Faiz, Soussan" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Houston visit
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:50:32 -0600
Return-Receipt-To: "Faiz, Soussan" <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)

Hi Vince,

Sorry that we couldn't meet in Houston.  Hope your Philadelphia trip was
fruitful and you didn't suffer from weather related flight delays on your
way back to Houston.  Your phone message stated that you may be coming to NY
in Jan. 2001.  That's great & we should definitely plan to see each other in
NY, unless I come to Houston first.  I'd, however, appreciate a brief chat
today and pls call me if you schedule permits.

I'll be heading out to London tomorrow (mainly for the holidays) and won't
be back to the office until Thurs. 1/4, however, I'll be checking my phone-
and e-mail occasionally during the trip.

If today is not convenient, pls call me @ home tomorrow morning until
11:00am (NY time) and otherwise, pls offer another suitable time next week,
your tel. # , and I can call you from London.

Have a great and a very happy holiday season.

Best regards,

Soussan,
914 253 4187 (work)
203 966 7123 (home)

 -----Original Message-----
From:   [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent:   Wednesday, November 29, 2000 9:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:    RE: Houston visit

Soussan,

It seems we have planned for all contingencies.
Look forward to meeting you next week.

Vince

"Faiz, Soussan" <[email-masked]> on 11/28/2000 06:51:51 PM

To:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  RE: Houston visit

Vince,

Your suggested arrangement is perfect with me and I love both Italian or
Steak... the choice is yours.  I really look forward to our meeting & I
will
be @ the hotel's reception area on time.  It's great that I have your
cell-phone...as a contingency, and just in case you needed to call me, it's
best to leave me a message @ my phone # @ work.

Soussan
914 253 4187

 -----Original Message-----
From:     [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent:     Tuesday, November 28, 2000 9:39 AM
To:  [email-masked]
Cc:  [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:  RE: Houston visit

Soussan,

Let's meet at Westin Oaks next to the reception around 6:30 p.m. Thursday.
There are several nice restaurants within a walking distance to the
Galleria.
I shall make a reservation (is Italian or a steakhouse OK?).

You can reach me on Thursday at my cell phone 713 410 5396.

Look forward to meeting you.

Vince

"Faiz, Soussan" <[email-masked]> on 11/27/2000 04:37:30 PM

To:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  RE: Houston visit

Great!  I look forward to our dinner on Thurs. 12/7 evening.  Hopefully
your
flight will be on time... although having watched 60 minutes last night and
suffered from a # of delays lately, let's hope that the "weather blame"
doesn't get in the way.  It's best to leave me a message @ my usual work #
on Thurs., 914 253 4187, ... I can easily check it in Houston.

I'll be staying @ the Westin Oaks in The Galleria... any preferred place
that I can book (& for what time)??  Coming over to down town won't be a
problem for me either.

Will be great to see you again.
Soussan
914 253 4187

 -----Original Message-----
From:     [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent:     Monday, November 27, 2000 12:10 PM
To:  [email-masked]
Cc:  [email-masked]
Subject:  Re: Houston visit

Soussan,

Thanks for your message. It would be great to meet you when you come to
Houston.
 I shall be in town on December 7,  flying back from Philly in the morning.
Assuming that the flight is on schedule, I shall be available for dinner.
Please, let me know how I can contact you on Thursday, December the 7th,
to confirm.

Look forward to meeting you.

Vince

"Faiz, Soussan" <[email-masked]> on 11/26/2000 09:04:01 PM

To:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  Houston visit

Dear Vince,

Greetings from NY and hope that all is well and you had a great
Thanksgiving.  I'll be coming to Houston for 12/6-12/7 and hope you are
available either evening for dinner.  Would be great to see you again and
catch up with the latest... I really enjoyed my visit last April, your
insights, and the risk book you gave me.

I do hope you're available to meet and pls let me know which evening suits
you better.

Best,
Soussan Faiz
Texaco Inc.
914 253 4187