Subject: joint research
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 14:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Vince,

We've now got some slick results on rigorous and replicable avg temp
forecasting models for twelve major U.S. cities, with implications for
weather derivative demand and supply (although they are not yet written
up formally).  Will you be in Phila anytime soon?  I would like to sit
down with you for a couple of hours to show you the results and
discuss.  Are you still interested in pursuing a joint project?  I am
excited about this.

All the best,

Frank

--
Francis X. Diebold
WP Carey Professor

Department of Economics
University of Pennsylvania
3718 Locust Walk
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297

[email-masked]
http://www.ssc.upenn.edu/~diebold

(215) 898-1507  telephone
(215) 573-4217  fax