Subject: EES Risk Management Presentations for October 25.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please have your presentations to me by 10 AM Friday, October 20, 2000.   It 
takes a couple of days to get the materials back from the Copy Center. The 
presentations have to be put in new binders this time and it takes most of a 
day to put everything together in the binders.  Therefore, I  have to have 
the materials to the Copy Center by Friday afternoon in order to get them 
back by Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning.  I will need most of Tuesday to 
get everything assembled in the binders.  Thus the necessity of having your 
completed presentations by Friday morning.

Vince:  Basket Options
  Binary (Digital) Options

Krishna:  Barrier Options
  Other Complex Structures

Thanks for your help on this.

Regards,

Anita