Subject: Hello
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 01:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Shirley,

Can you, please, call him and ask what would be best timing.
The last week of July would be best. I would like Grant, Alex, Zimin, Krishna 
and Stinson
to meet him.

Vince

---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 06/29/2000 
08:13 AM ---------------------------

Shijie Deng <[email-masked]> on 06/29/2000 12:00:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Hello

Hi Vince,

How are you.  It was really a pleasure meeting you and talking to you at
the Toronto energy derivative conference.  Thank you for speaking with
me about the possibility of visiting your research group.  It will be
great if I could have such opportunity whenever you see your schedule
fits.  I am very much open for the last week of July and early August.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,

Shijie

Shi-Jie Deng
Assistant Professor
School of ISyE
Georgia Institute of Technology

Office Phone: (404) 894-6519
E-mail:       [email-masked]
Home page:    http://www.isye.gatech.edu/~deng