Subject: Accepted offer at SCEM
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 01:51:00 -0800 (PST)

Greg,

One of many data points I have the competition is paying more.

Vince

---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 01/07/2000 
09:48 AM ---------------------------

Stinson Gibner
01/07/2000 08:57 AM
To: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Accepted offer at SCEM

F.Y.I.
---------------------- Forwarded by Stinson Gibner/HOU/ECT on 01/07/2000 
08:56 AM ---------------------------

Craig Jimenez <[email-masked]> on 01/07/2000 08:12:06 AM
To: Stinson Gibner/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Accepted offer at SCEM

Stinson,

I have accepted an amended offer from Southern Company Energy
Marketing.  My decision was based on the higher compensation, and the
opportunity to rotate through structuring, trading and research.  I am
very confident that I would have been very engaged and happy working in
your group; I did not take the decision lightly.

I'll be moving to Atlanta in March, but I will keep the email and URL
given below.  I'd like to stay in touch, and I expect to see you at
conferences.  Also, please pass my regards on to Vince and Mike.

--
Craig Jimenez
[email-masked]
http://AwlBiz.com
(512) 699-5794 cellular