Subject: Re: Interviews
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Marshall,

Sorry for a delay in responding to you.
My HR people were asked to get in touch with you re
the candidates.

Vince

Marshall Brown <[email-masked]> on 03/27/2001 02:36:12 PM
To: "'Vince Kaminski'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Interviews

Vince,
     I had two candidates speak with Zamin Lu on 3/14/01 and 3/16/01.
(Renshi Zhang and Bill Koures respectively).  I know you were in London last
week.  If you could please give me some feedback (either positive or
negative) as soon as possible, I would appreciate it.
Regards,

Marshall Brown
Vice President
Robert Walters Associates
Phone: 212-704-0596
Fax: 212-704-4312
[email-masked]

**********************************************************************
CAUTION: Electronic mail sent through the Internet is not secure and could
be intercepted by a third party.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

**********************************************************************