Subject: Fwd:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from  rly-yd05.mx.aol.com (rly-yd05.mail.aol.com [172.18.150.5]) by 
air-yd05.mail.aol.com (v77_r1.21) with ESMTP; Fri, 02 Mar 2001 17:27:37 -0500
Received: from  hountnmail1.ngccorp.com (mail.dynegy.com [12.5.202.15]) by 
rly-yd05.mx.aol.com (v77_r1.21) with ESMTP; Fri, 02 Mar 2001 17:26:43 -0500
Subject:
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:26:37 -0600
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
X-MIMETrack: Serialize by Router on HOUNTNMAIL1/HOUSRV/Dynegy(Release 5.0.5 
|September 22, 2000) at 03/02/2001 04:26:43 PM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: multipart/mixed;  
Boundary="0__=86256A03007AC36F8f9e8a93df938690918c86256A03007AC36F"
Content-Disposition: inline
X-Mailer: Unknown (No Version)

Vince:

This is a resume you may find interesting. Hui's wife has found a job in
Houston and they are thinking of relocating to Houston. Hui is interested
in finding a job as a quantitative analyst in the energy industry.

Regards

Spyros

(See attached file: Hui_He.doc)

 - Hui_He.doc