Subject: Re: Vince...feedback from Howard on debrief
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 07:48:00 -0800 (PST)

Jeff,

We shall continue talking to Howard when he comes back from NYC.
I shall set up an interview with him.

Vince

"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" <[email-masked]> on 02/05/2001 12:49:20 PM
Please respond to "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Vince...feedback from Howard on debrief

Hi Vince, this is exactly what I recieved back from my man in the UK...pls 
review. Any comments or instructions?
Thank you,
Jeff Wesley 949 813 2241 Direct
********************************************************
 spoke to Howard, he is intereste in speaking to someone higher up the
 foodchain at Enron. He got the impression that those people he met would
 report into him. He really needs to speak to someone higher up and discuss
 the roles strategic potential.

 He is interested mainly in structuring which this role is not. But he
 recognised where it might lead and this would potetially be interesting to
 him but needs to speak to someone who is involved in the strategic direction
 of enrons credit.com.

 Vuthy is aware that Enron have intimated they want to see him again. Howard
 has told me there is a lot happening for him both here and in the US. Vuthy
 will arrange to get Howard interviewed here in London early next week.

 Tks and rgds
 Alec

*  Get free, secure online email at http://www.ziplip.com/  *