Subject: ENRON Interview of James Valverde
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Molly!

Has this been scheduled yet?  The recruiter is asking for a copy of the
itinerary for his client and directions to the Enron bldg.  I thought I would
send both at the same time.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Shirley

---------------------- Forwarded by Shirley Crenshaw/HOU/ECT on 01/30/2001 
08:03 AM ---------------------------

Shirley Crenshaw
01/29/2001 10:26 AM
To: Molly Magee/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: ENRON Interview of James Valverde

Molly:

Vince arranged the times for this interview with a recruiting firm - It will 
be 
Thursday, February 1 from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm.

I am enclosing an interview request form for him and I have scheduled Vince,
Krishna, and Stinson.  If these times need to be changed to accommodate
the others, please let me know.

His resume is also attached.

Thanks!

Shirley

******************************************************************************
******************************************************

---------------------- Forwarded by Shirley Crenshaw/HOU/ECT on 01/29/2001 
09:50 AM ---------------------------

Vince J Kaminski
01/26/2001 05:09 PM
To: Shirley Crenshaw/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: ENRON-Resume Interview of James Valverde

Shirley,

We want to invite him for an interview,
THU, 1-5. Interviews with KP, SG, VK, GK, BR, Molly, CS, Dan Rack.

Vince
---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 01/26/2001 
05:10 PM ---------------------------

Johan Dahl <[email-masked]> on 01/26/2001 05:04:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: ENRON-Resume Interview of James Valverde

Vince,
James Valverde is confirmed for a Face-to-Face interview with you on Thursday 
February 1st at 1.00 PM to 5.00 PM.? When you have an interview itinerary, 
please share it with me so James know who he is interviewing with.? Please 
also tell me where you want him to show up, what floor, suite etc.? I am 
assuming you are in the building on 1400 Smith St., right?

We have not discussed yet the details regarding what key skills and 
qualifications you are looking for in a candidate, other than that they are 
bright and talented. Could you please share, via email or over the phone, 
what you are looking for in candidate for your organization.? If you want me 
to put a search together, I can only do it by knowing what you want.? Thank 
you.

If there is anything else I can do for you before the interview on Thursday, 
please let me know.

Respectfully,

Johan

At 04:39 PM 1/26/01 -0600, you wrote:

Johan,

Please, confirm the interview on Thursday next week, 1-5.

Vince

Johan Dahl <[email-masked]> on 01/24/2001 12:04:42 PM

To:?? [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:? Fwd: Re: ENRON-Resume Interview of James Valverde

JOHAN C. DAHL
Director Energy Staffing Group
Management Recruiters of Portland, Inc.
Phone: 503 -290-1153
Phone: 800-979-8701
Fax: 503-282-4380
E-mail: [email-masked]
Web: www.mrportland.com/html/energy.htm