Subject: Re: Howard Haughton: No can do for Wed/Thurs.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 06:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Jeff,

My associates  are leaving for London tonight (Monday).
They can still interview Howard on Tuesday afternoon.

Vince

"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" <[email-masked]> on 01/29/2001 02:23:12 PM
Please respond to "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Howard Haughton: No can do for Wed/Thurs.

Hi Rachel. Please read the following email from my collegue in the UK who 
spoke directly to Howard a bit ago by tele about Wed/Thurs interview.
Can we do this alternative he suggested? We will have to reschedule- maybe 
NY? or after Howards trip in Houston?
Thanks,
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

 I've bad news. Howard is off to New York on Wednesday for 10 days until the
 10th of Feb. Either Enron could fly him to Houston after his holiday or
 maybe Vince's team could get out to New York. Let me know.

 Regards
 Vuthy

*  Get free, secure online email at http://www.ziplip.com/  *