Subject: 1 Candidate and 2 interns
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 05:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Bryan

Please, take a look at the resume of Howard Haughton. He looks like an answer 
to your prayers.
It's the first attachment.

Vince

P.S. Jeff, the headhunter, can be reached at (949) 813 2241. Please, set up 
the interview,
if interested, through him.

---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 01/18/2001 
01:57 PM ---------------------------

"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" <[email-masked]> on 01/12/2001 12:51:59 PM
Please respond to "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 
Subject: 1 Candidate and 2 interns

Hi Vince and Molly.
Here attached is one candidate who is particularly interested in having his 
profile sent to Vince...he is going to be traveling to NY from the UK soon 
for 2 wks.
He specifically asked my partner at RobertWalters in the UK to investigate 
Enron through my new relationship with you guys. He would be Howard Haughton, 
attached below (CV).

The other 2 resumes are my students at the University of Michigan. Howard Lin 
received a 4.0/4.0 for his last term and will be willing to do whatever it 
takes to intern at Enron for June- Aug. I have his picture included as well. 
The second is Sung, they are friends. Howy will be done expected in May 2001 
and Sung in May 2002. They are my favorite interns and I expect they can be 
cultivated to the Enron culture with no real cost to you (a "test drive 
before committal. I have agreed to represent them and
shall take ownership, as they become graduate candidates upon their degree 
completion.

I hope these attachment can represent my value and commitment to quality of 
talent to Enron.

Thank you for your acceptance.
Best wishes for the weekend.
Jeff

*  Get free, secure online email at http://www.ziplip.com/  *

 - 00343938alec.doc
 - SUNGVINCE.doc
 - HOWARDAGENT9498132241.doc
 - howardlin.gif