Subject: Re: Interview Schedule for Punit Rawal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 02:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Shirley:  I have been in touch with Punit over the past several week, and it 
appears that February 2nd would suit his schedule best for the visit.  How 
does that date look for Vince and the others in the group who will be 
interviewing him?  

Stephanie Cody, my new admin whom you met last week, will be contacting Punit 
to make his travel arrangements.

Molly

Shirley Crenshaw
01/16/2001 09:24 AM
To: Molly Magee/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Kindall/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bob 
Lee/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Interview Schedule for Punit Rawal

Hi Molly:

Punit Rawal is a Carnegie Mellon student that Kevin Kindall and Bob Lee
interviewed back in December.  We would like to bring him in for an
interview.  He is definately a "Trading support" prospect.  

I forwarded his resume to John Lavorato back in December and inquired
as to whether he would be interested in interviewing him or not, but have
had no response, except that he has not had a chance to look at his
resume yet.

Vince originally said that either John or Gary Hickerson might be interested.
I did not send his resume to Gary, maybe you can check with him?

I am attaching the Interview request form and his resume.  Thanks!

Shirley

 - Punit+Rawal+newresume.doc