Subject: asking for advice regarding Summer Associate position at Enron
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 06:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Shirley,

Please, set up a phone interview with him. I think both Zimin and
Stinson should talk to him.

Vince
---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 01/12/2001 
02:52 PM ---------------------------
From: Pavel Zadorozhny on 01/12/2001 01:40 PM
To: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, John L Nowlan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: asking for advice regarding Summer Associate position at Enron

Gentlemen,

Here is a guy who is looking for a summer associate position. I looked at his 
resume and think that he may be worth talking to.

Pavel
---------------------- Forwarded by Pavel Zadorozhny/HOU/ECT on 01/12/2001 
01:37 PM ---------------------------

Dmitri Villevald <[email-masked]> on 01/03/2001 
06:56:54 PM
To: "Pavel Zadorozhny (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: asking for advice regarding Summer Associate position at Enron

Dear Mr. Zadorozhny:

Maxim Philippov suggested that I write you. Being a first-year MBA student
at Owen Graduate School of Management (Vanderbilt University) with a Finance
concentration, I am looking for a Summer Associate position at Enron.

The area of my particular interest is Enron's risk management products
(commodity derivatives research and trading). Graduating from Novosibirsk
State University with major in physics, I am eager to apply my experience
with the use of theoretical and statistical physics techniques to the
managing of modeling processes and creating complex financial and trading
models. I strongly believe that my graduate education coupled with
undergraduate background in physics, solid work experience in finance and
proven entrepreneurial spirit will allow me to contribute to Enron as a
Summer Associate.

I would really appreciate your advice regarding employment opportunities at
Enron and would like to find out more about Enron Capital & Trade Resources
Corp. I will call you within this week to follow up on my request.

Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,

Dmitri Villevald

Enclosure: resume

 <<Resume.doc>>
P.S. Looking through an example of margin risk hedging at Enron's Web site,
I think I found a small mistake there. URL of this page is

<http://www.ect.enron.com/products/risk/margin_intro.fset.html> (producer
application)

The second sentence of the paragraph beginning with "Paradigm and Enron
exchange..."
states the following.

For example, if the actual margin is $1.25/MMBtu for a given month, then
Paradigm will pay Enron $0.13/MMBtu. Alternatively, if the actual margin is
$2.00/MMBtu, then Enron will pay Paradigm $0.62/MMBtu.

I believe, if I am reading it correctly, the money should flow in the
opposite direction, namely:

For example, if the actual margin is $1.25/MMBtu for a given month, then
Enron will pay Paradigm $0.13/MMBtu. Alternatively, if the actual margin is
$2.00/MMBtu, then Paradigm will pay Enron $0.62/MMBtu.

Am I right?

Again, thank you very much for your time.

 - Resume.doc