Subject: As promised Molly
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Sorry about the mix-up on the email Molly.
I hope you get this one.

As most good corporations like Enron have predefined contractual arrangements 
to do Executive Search business I will be happy to abide by your terms and 
rules.
And to be quite honest- Enron is about the "best it gets" so, I prefer to not 
draft a contract this time or for this relationship- I will wait for yours to 
be signed by me.  The only stipulation I request of you is that upon 
contractual performance, Enron Accounts Payable please wire my funds to my 
account as I have a multi-currency account denominated in USD/Canadian or 
British Pounds (which ever fits you as I may need to pay my counterparts in 
the UK)...other than that I have no perplexities.
I will send you my wire instructions later, either my bank in California or 
in Bermuda.
As I live in California and do contingency search, I must go off of my 
client's "good word" on occasion and luckily haven't had any problems so 
far...I always honor California Verbal Contract Law -if I do not draft.
I think you fee payment of 20% is generous and the industry standard of 30 
day guarantee on replacement is fair. Obviously there is no deposit on any 
contingency and if there is a definite urgent need for a position to be 
filled only then will I ask your help for a minor deposit to aid in my 
overhead to shift all my resources to search on behalf on Enron.
As Enron has the in-house power to probably not need this service then 
obviously a deposit will not be required.
If you wish me to send my standard agreement then I will, but you have made 
yourself perfectly clear by phone what you are willing to do. I therefore 
will be happy to receive you contract and follow your instructions.
I thank you and Vince for allowing me to work with Enron and pledge to you my 
best work and candidates utilizing my network of contacts.
I am very excited about our new relationship and hope to give you my very 
best service.
Thank you very much for this opportunity Molly, please send my your contract 
so, that I may sign it and send it right back to you immediately. I am 
looking forward to working with Vince and you.
Thank you again,
Jeff Wesley

Ps- I can utilize to resources of Management recruiters International USA and 
Robert Walters of the UK to aid in my service to you.
Best regards,
Jeff Wesley

ALWAYS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
 949 813 2241 Hotline
 347 487 8957 Voice/Fax US
 (011) +44(845)3341644 UK
 -----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
 Version: PGPfreeware 6.5.3 for non-commercial use <http://www.pgp.com>

 mQGiBDo+mhYRBADzdLL/aRnPwQ/LNODiwDRRJSmq4BOM6J2cIsRud0qioh4zSkMu
 l73d7ZCVOpBA4iJcaeQAGBULz9JKvV+VkZEnyxbo45dc40VJsgqrqjMPXUvxtAtj
 EjQoK1II4soepmB7EGHSayxU2WX4yKIF0xPwQhQriD6dBxMr+n/6FsPxcQCg/+MK
 mH5daKqnnCdIl24xgC7d6nED/AySB3tSHyOd2zSRY+b3KaRMbUNCihOOAxCK73lP
 gCmPiShO1uH/r3QZvjkpMDNQeP93rd984PNiwllWSkjtKmgISt3IDXpW3hcQosEw
 KpnrIZmpnPot4at0ZwMTQtMuIeRJY1LjvC1jE2CI/Jw5+yQ4yn+YI6O7cLkEWggr
 9sHdA/0Sul1kUBCXgGKgPVBrzpcsH9ird0wEBu9hkfjzLaxfhN+cahWy4lxagDFa
 xy7PUxAEpnbps/xNB4KYOG06ZsRC5lZrvTE6NZDbNpc1WImexWFsJcvDbgWH14Xw
 SeuFt78L5fSE4X5foyhuOYG8RE9ROovmNaDuC3Zbq+ges14r8bQcSmVmZiBXZXNs
 ZXkgPGpqd0B6aXBsaXAuY29tPokATgQQEQIADgUCOj6aFgQLAwIBAhkBAAoJEJC0
 gESqHFHM/MEAoKwqcE7wXuWmES8MbnvnXt0aC3EIAJ9Qq1vLVkXjy8A5umSI6nhL
 iYJNNLkCDQQ6PpoWEAgA9kJXtwh/CBdyorrWqULzBej5UxE5T7bxbrlLOCDaAadW
 oxTpj0BV89AHxstDqZSt90xkhkn4DIO9ZekX1KHTUPj1WV/cdlJPPT2N286Z4VeS
 Wc39uK50T8X8dryDxUcwYc58yWb/Ffm7/ZFexwGq01uejaClcjrUGvC/RgBYK+X0
 iP1YTknbzSC0neSRBzZrM2w4DUUdD3yIsxx8Wy2O9vPJI8BD8KVbGI2Ou1WMuF04
 0zT9fBdXQ6MdGGzeMyEstSr/POGxKUAYEY18hKcKctaGxAMZyAcpesqVDNmWn6vQ
 ClCbAkbTCD1mpF1Bn5x8vYlLIhkmuquiXsNV6TILOwACAgf/dXt60sNqXRy6hEGG
 RpmYnoFDOpnqNyEj2+M9zWwYW3gBIj4vKtfYnG0QEVl3L9Hg2L7lSlS+8YwLvCqB
 1LMKu13lxa9idP6BzU9DrWdfRBA5RdvBfyL0LYthsp0zG4LOLurFgyy+IaKWe/5N
 Z6wbbddAvMdNkaMKOMI73dBBwHJAOLyi1uYKTPIBt1hUiy3/PnGIAViUYA79yWi5
 78FC32lCZbj8rVsvh+qljIYIsjdVAmbwW4hjlZC9tIpdTgGZ6G5LGG8DfW74eZsX
 1ZSY+zzNCaCsT/dVe0k/+Y4nruMQ0R+QGGO9l9GwPQu5BlxeNPeDteCzmW0mE48z
 f6szB4kARgQYEQIABgUCOj6aFgAKCRCQtIBEqhxRzJ6kAKD9+hw5/+1Pfstqs8Fm
 GlKH+Bz39QCfVC+hXgI7oGCon/rSEITRweA0/sY=
 =2NKw
 -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

*  Get free, secure online email at http://www.ziplip.com/  *

 - PRIVATE9498132241original.doc
 - PRIVATE9498132241original.doc
 - STATEMENT9498132241.pdf
 - STATEMENT9498132241origina.doc