Subject: Re: Interview with ENRON
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 01:29:00 -0800 (PST)

Pierre Philippe,

We have two options. Kevin will be interviewing in mid-December in Pittsburgh 
and  he
can talk to you  you or we can invite you to Houston.

What are you interested in? A quant position or a trading job?  Our trading 
desks
are looking for people with trading experience.

Vince

"Pierre-Philippe Ste-Marie" <[email-masked]> on 11/29/2000 07:36:19 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Interview with ENRON

Dear Mr. Kaminski,
?
Even though I cannot pass "official" interviews, I  would like to discuss 
with ENRON. I was really impressed by your presentation  and I think I would 
be a good fit for your firm.
?
I know that you?will be soon recruiting on  campus, maybe we could set up an 
"informal meeting". Either give me a call at  home (412-802-6429) or send me 
an email at this address. I would appreciate  though not to appear on 
interview lists.
?
Pierre-Philippe  Ste-Marie
---------------------------------------------------
http://pstemarie.homestead.com