Subject: MIT Phone interview- Zachary Inman
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 01:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Jim Coffey, Vince Kaminski, Mark Palmer and James Scribner,

Thank you all for taking time out of your busy schedules to conduct the 
following interviews. Included is the itinerary for each of  your phone 
interviews with  Zachary Inman from MIT.

You may reach Zach at 617-577-1565. 

Vince Kaminski-   Please call Zach at 7:30 AM.   This will be 8:30 AM Zach's 
time.  
Mark Palmer -  Please call Zach at 10:30 AM.       This will be 11:30 AM 
Zach's time
James Scribner-  Please call Zach at 11:30 AM.    This will be 12:30 PM 
Zach's time.
Jim Coffey -  Please call Zach at 1:30 PM.     This will be 2:30 PM Zach's 
time.

The four phone interviews will determine if we are going to invite Zach to 
our December 8th and 9th Analyst Super Saturday.

 I will send you a packet with all the pertinent details that you will need 
to conduct the 30-minute phone interview.  The packet will contain his resume 
and an evaluation form, which structures the format of your interview.  If 
you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.

Please interoffice the evaluation form, once you have completed the 
interview, to EB1167.  It is important that I receive this evaluation 
promptly.

If there are any changes, due to the unforeseen, I will call you prior to the 
scheduled interviews.

Thanks so much for your help! 

Beth Miertschin 
Recruiter
Ext. 30322

Shawna Johnson
Recruiting Coordinator
Ext. 58369