Subject: Iris M. Mack
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Ms. Mack has called you several times today trying to return your call. She 
is currently in New York until December 2, 2000.  Ms. Mack is interested in 
talking with you regarding a position here.  She is currently on vacation in 
New York and she will be difficult to reach.  I suggested that she try to 
reach you by phone at 8:00 AM our time tomorrow.  Also, she will be checking 
her emails and voice mails regularly if you can give her a time and a phone 
number where she might reach you whiole she is on vacation.  

If she is unable to reach you before the holiday,  she left some phone 
numbers where she may be reached beginning Tuesday, November 28, 2000 in New 
York.  

Tuesday, November 28 - Thursday, November 30
Washington Square Hotel
212-777-9515

Friday, December 1 - Saturday, December 2
Marriott Hotel
212-385-4900

Also, her email is [email-masked].  She said you need both m's.