Subject: Re: Greetings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 02:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Carlos,

Please, forward their resumes to us and we shall set up an interview for them.

Vince

carlos ordonez <[email-masked]> on 11/21/2000 09:30:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 
Subject: Re: Greetings

Dear Vincent and Stinson,

Both my students would love to come visit you guys for an informal
visit in the near future. Please let me know well ahead of time
when they can come. If possible, see to it that their parking expenses
be paid when they do come.

I'll be in touch with you all over the next months about this and
a possible postdoctoral/trainee agreement (World Lab.).

Cheers,

Carlos