Subject: Re: From a previous summer intern
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Giuseppe:

Unfortunately, I am no longer with the Associate and Analyst recruiting department and will be unable to assist you directly.  Please contact Tracy Warner, who is now responsible for recruiting.  She will be able to assist you directly.  Tracy can be contacted at [email-masked].  I would also recommend having Vince Kaminski contact her as well to ensure that all communications are in order.

Best regards,
Celeste Roberts

Giuseppe Andrea Paleologo <[email-masked]>@Stanford.EDU on 04/20/2001 01:53:39 PM
Please respond to [email-masked]
Sent by:	[email-masked]
To:	Celeste Roberts <[email-masked]>
cc:	 
Subject:	From a previous summer intern

Celeste, my name is Giuseppe A. Paleologo and you amy remember me: I was
a summer intern last summer in the research group, and attended the
hiring event this year at Stanford. In that occasion I had an informal
offer from Vince Kaminski, and the assurance that I would receive a
written one in the following two weeks, but since then I have not
received any letter from Enron. I would like to know if the offer is
still valid, and if it has been sent. I am asking because I am in the
process of evaluating my offers, and would like to wait for Enron before
I make my final decision.

Thanks in advance,

Giuseppe Paleologo

--
Giuseppe A. Paleologo
email: [email-masked]
office phone: (650) 725-0541