Subject: Re: Thanks
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 11:20:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the update, Vince.   I have been trying to discuss this with you 
for several days, but I know that you have been very busy.   Jaesoo told me 
that he wanted a base of $90K rather than the $85K which you had authorized 
me to offer him, and I told him that I would have to discuss it with you and 
get back to him.   I am glad that he has seen his way a little more clearly, 
and I will call him tomorrow to finalize the offer.

Vince J Kaminski
11/07/2000 05:29 PM
To: Molly Magee/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Thanks

FYI

Vince
---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 11/07/2000 
05:36 PM ---------------------------

jlew <[email-masked]>@kent.edu> on 11/07/2000 07:19:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 
Subject: Thanks

Dear Dr. Kaminski

First of all, I would like to thank you for the offer from the Enron.
I really appreciate it.

Molly and I talked about the salary the other day, but to be honest with you,
I'm pleased with the possibility that I can work there where I want to work
and the salary is the next.
If this matter bothers you, please ignore it. I can accept the original offer.

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

Sincerely,

Jaesoo