Subject: Interview
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dr. Kaminski

I would like to thank for the interview opportunity at Enron. It was very nice
and pleasant to talk with very talented people.
I wish this interview develop to the further stage of the opportunity.

As matter of fact, I have started the current job at Kansas City with an
internship expiring November 3rd. I got an permanent job offer from them and I
think I should decide whether to accept the offer or not very soon.  But after
I visited Enron, I feel that I want to pursue my career development at Enron
for many reasons.
So if the decision process is made soon, I will appreciate it greatly. ( I
apologize for the hurry. I already sent a message regarding my situation to
Molly a minute ago.)

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Jaesoo