Subject: Fwd: Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 05:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from  rly-ye02.mx.aol.com (rly-ye02.mail.aol.com [172.18.151.199]) 
by air-ye04.mail.aol.com (v76_r1.19) with ESMTP; Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:52:34 
-0400
Received: from  postmaster.enron.com (outbound5.enron.com [192.152.140.9]) by 
rly-ye02.mx.aol.com (v76_r1.19) with ESMTP; Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:52:16 -0400
Received: from nahou-msmsw01px.corp.enron.com ([172.28.10.37]) by 
postmaster.enron.com (8.8.8/8.8.8/postmaster-1.00) with ESMTP id NAA09683 for 
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:52:16 -0500 (CDT)
From: [email-masked]
Received: from ene-mta01.enron.com (unverified) by 
nahou-msmsw01px.corp.enron.com (Content Technologies SMTPRS 4.1.5) with ESMTP 
id <[email-masked]> for 
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:52:16 -0500
Subject: Update
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Lotus Notes Release 5.0.3  March 21, 2000
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:52:12 -0500
X-MIMETrack: Serialize by Router on ENE-MTA01/Enron(Release 5.0.3 (Intl)|21 
March 2000) at 10/20/2000 01:48:43 PM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Vince,

A quick update on job candidates:

1)  Nelson Neale:   relayed your request to Norman, and told Nelson that an
offer is in progress.  Did not mention specific numbers to him.

2) Charles Shen:  left a message for him that we would get back to him next
week with details of an offer.

3)  Interviewed by phone Tom Barkley at Thunderbird (brought to our
attention by Enron recruiters there).   He looks very interesting so I am
trying to schedule a visit to Enron for him.   He will finish T-bird in
December (MBA) and has a bachelors with honours in Mathematics.

Have a great weekend.

Stinson