Subject: Re: Confidential
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Molly,

We are in process of setting up an interview.

Vince

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Molly Magee                           10/18/2000 02:56 PM

To: [email-masked]
cc: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shirley Crenshaw/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Confidential

Dr. Lew:   Vince Kaminski has asked me to contact you in connection with your 
interest in Enron.   He would like to schedule a mutually convenient time for 
you to visit Houston and meet with his group.   The dates that have been 
suggested are:   Wednesday, 10/25/2000; Thursday, 10/26/2000; or Friday, 
10/27/2000.    I hope that one of these dates will be convenient for you to 
come in for interviews.

You may either respond to me by email, or phone me at 713 853-4804, whichever 
is easier for you.   I am also leaving a voicemail message for you at your 
home phone number.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Molly Magee
Recruiting Manager