Subject: position
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 05:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Shirley,

I would like to  invite him to an interview next week. We should use his home 
phone
number and/or private E-mail address.

Vince

---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 10/18/2000 
12:33 PM ---------------------------

"Jaesoo Lew" <[email-masked]> on 10/17/2000 09:59:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: position

Dear Dr. Kaminski

My name is Jaesoo Lew and I am referred by Dr. Wayne Lee.

Currently I've been working at Aquila Energy in Kansas City as an pricing
analyst since July 2000.  Since then, I have developed a natural gas storage
valuation model applying the swing options (forest method) pricing approach.
The price processes would be considered critical for the storage valuation
since a trinomial forest is required to value storage. Also the c++
programming using Excel DLL has been developed, too.

I attached my resume to this message for your consideration and am looking
forward to talking about an opportunity at Enron.

My home phone number is 913-649-0578, Dr. Kaminski, I will wait your call in
this week as Dr. Lee informed me.  If possible, please let me know your
expected calling day through the mail.  I appreciate your consideration.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Jaesoo Lew
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
http://profiles.msn.com.

 - vitae2.doc