Subject: Interview Schedule for Yingquan Shen (Charles)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please be aware of the correction on candidate's name. Thank You

Stephanie 
---------------------- Forwarded by Stephanie Summers/NA/Enron on 10/10/2000 
04:00 PM ---------------------------

Stephanie Summers
10/10/2000 03:41 PM
To: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Zimin Lu/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alex 
Huang/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tanya Tamarchenko/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paulo 
Issler/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Anita DuPont/NA/Enron@ENRON, Shirley Crenshaw/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marlow 
Anderson/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Interview Schedule for  Yingquan Shen (Charles) 

Please find the interview packet for the above-referenced person.  The 
interview will occur on Friday October 13,  2000.  Please print all three 
documents for your reference.  If you have any questions, or conflicts of 
schedule, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Stephanie 
58701