Subject: RE: Informal Exploratory Interview with Enron Research Group
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 02:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Valeria:

3:30pm tomorrow the 9th will be fine.  We will have to change the schedule 
a little bit, but I believe it will work.

Kevin Kindall   3:30 PM
Grant Masson   4:00 PM
Tanya Tamarchenko  4:30 PM
Vince Kaminski  5:00 PM

Same scenario - upon arrival in the lobby go to the security desk and ask
for me.  I will meet you in the lobby of the 19th floor.

Thanks so much for your flexibility!

Shirley Crenshaw

[email-masked] on 09/07/2000 08:56:24 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: RE: Informal Exploratory Interview with Enron Research Group

         Date: September 7, 2000
         From: Stone, V.I. (Valeria)                       VISTONE  - AMERICAS
           To: EXT-SHIRLEY.CRENSHAW(A)ENRON.CO             SHIRLEC1 - FPEXMAIL
      Subject: RE: Informal Exploratory Interview with Enron Research Group
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure, tomorrow is fine with me.  Is it possible to schedule it at 3:30 PM?

And I am sure it is not an easy task to fit the schedule of several people to
be available at the same time window.  So please feel free to let me know if
you will need to do another time adjustment.

-----Original Message-----
From: EXT-SHIRLEY.CRENSHAW(A)ENRON.CO
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 9:47 AM
To: Stone, V.I. (Valeria)
Subject: RE: Informal Exploratory Interview with Enron Research Group

Valeria:

Please do not think we are always this unorganized, but things just seem
to be happening right now and it is disrupting everyone's schedule.

Would you possibly be able to come tomorrow the 8th?  Kevin Kindall
will not be here on the 15th and he would definately like to interview you.
Then Vince Kaminski will be gone for two weeks after the 15th.  It seems
like tomorrow might be the best time for everyone, if it is for you.

We can begin the interviews at 3:00 PM and probably end them at 5:00
or 5:30 pm.

Please let me know.

Thanks so much for your understanding.
[Stone, V.I. (Valeria)]  :
Regards,

Shirley Crenshaw

[email-masked] on 09/07/2000 07:46:13 AM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  RE: Informal Exploratory Interview with Enron Research Group

         Date: September 7, 2000
         From: Stone, V.I. (Valeria)                       VISTONE  -
AMERICAS
           To: EXT-SHIRLEY.CRENSHAW(A)ENRON.CO             SHIRLEC1 -
FPEXMAIL
      Subject: RE: Informal Exploratory Interview with Enron Research Group
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Stone, V.I. (Valeria)]  0
Definitely - any of these days sound good to me.  The only concern that I
have, is that I have my graduate class on Thursday night at 6 PM which is
September the 14th.
So if you will schedule the interview on the 14th of September, I would
need
to leave around 5:15 PM so I could attend  my  class.

It actually might be more convenient for me to meet with the interviewers
on
the 15th of September.  If this day does not fit the schedule of any of the
interested in interviewing individuals, I surely will be able to meet with
them on the 14th.

I will be looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Valeria Stone

-----Original Message-----
From: EXT-SHIRLEY.CRENSHAW(A)ENRON.CO
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 4:32 PM
To: Stone, V.I. (Valeria)
Subject: RE: Informal Exploratory Interview with Enron Research Group

Valeria:

Would you be able to do the interview on the 14th or 15th instead of the
13th?  Vince Kaminski, who would really like to interview you, has been
called out of town on the 13th.  He will be back on the 14th.

Also Grant Masson is conducting an Options Seminar on the 13th and
would not be able to interview you until after 5:00 PM.

Please let me know if we can just push the interview to the same time
frame only on the 14th or 15th.

Thanks!

Shirley Crenshaw
713-853-5290