Subject: Informal Exploratory Interview with Enron Research Group
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ms. Stone:

Your resume was forwarded to the Enron Research Group and they would 
like to conduct an informal interview with you at your convenience.

Please let me know your availability the week of September 11th.  The
individuals that would like to interview you are:

Vince Kaminski
Grant Masson
Kevin Kindall
Tanya Tamarchenko

They will need approximately 30 minutes each (2-2 1/2 hours)

You may reach me at 713/853-5290 or by email:  [email-masked]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Shirley Crenshaw
Administrative Coordinator
Enron Research Group