Subject: Re: Enron open positions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 05:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Maruti,

What about September 8, Friday?

Vince

"more" <[email-masked]> on 08/25/2000 03:27:26 PM
To: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Enron open positions

                            Hello  Mr. Kaminski,

                               Can we  meet for a quick lunch again at your 
convenience? Just to bring you up to date about my search for the right 
opportunity. Also I noticed in the Risk magazine that Enron Investment 
Partners and AIG have joined TreasuryConnect as strategic partners to 
capitalize on internet-based transaction execution of financial derivatives. 
I would like to explore if I can be any help to Hank Finkenstaedt, the 
Director of Enron Investment Partners.

                            Please let me know what day and time might be 
convenient for you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Maruti More
832-251-7267
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: more <[email-masked]>
To: Vince J Kaminski <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, July 10, 2000 11:28 AM
Subject: Enron open positions

                            Dear Mr. Kaminski:

                            I would  like to explore the opportunity to join 
Enron Investment Partners. I understand that Enron has $20 million fund set 
up to finance start-ups, and Gene Humphreys and his assistant John Godbold 
are trying to attract minority -owned start-up firms. I also learned that 
Enron has plans to increase the size of this fund to $200 million. I can find 
these opportunities for Enron around the Globe. Given my background as a 
Chartered Financial Analyst, with hands-on experience in investment 
management covering financial derivatives, fixed income, and equity, I can be 
a valuable resource to do the due diligence, origination, valuation, and 
monitoring of these start-ups. Would you please help me arrange a meeting 
with either Gene Humphreys, Ted Murphy, or may be Ken Lay?

I am pasting below the job opportunities open at Enron. I am also interested 
in these positions and would like to meet with the hiring manager.

I will give you a call to follow up.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Maruti More
832-251-7267

            job 0000104282 details

              MANAGER/DIRECTOR
            ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Candidates will be responsible for helping 
facilitate the transaction approval process for domestic and international 
investments. These investments include, but are not limited to, private 
equity, project development, venture capital, and structured credits. 
Candidates will work with business developers and underwriters in 
identifying, understanding, and documenting transaction risks. They will also 
assist in preparing transaction approval documentation. In addition, they 
will oversee the valuation, modeling, and simulation process for investments. 
The primary focus is to identify and measure key risk factors from both a 
quantitative and a qualitative perspective with an emphasis on fundamental 
analysis. The candidate must be able to assist in management and training of 
departmental staff and in formulation of investment valuation policies and 
procedures.
            ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: ? Strong interpersonal skills ? 
Understanding of transaction structuring and credit risk issues ? 
Understanding of finance and valuation methodologies. ? Proficiency with 
Excel cash flow models ? Experience with financial statement analysis ? 
Understanding of statistics and simulation techniques (Monte Carlo).

            PREFERRED SKILLS: NA.

            SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS: The ideal candidate will possess an 
undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, or economics, and an MBA. 
Relevant experience could include credit analysis or valuation/finance 
experience. Manager/Director in the Risk Assessment department of a $20 
billion energy company.

            CONTACT: PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO [email-masked], PLEASE 
REFER TO JOB NO.104282 WHEN RESPONDING.

            Job ID  0000104282
                        Department  CAPITAL PRICING / RISK AN
                        Company  CORPORATE STAFF
                        RISK ASSESSMENT AND CONTROL
                        Location  HOUSTON, TX
                        Type
                        Posting date 05-JUN-00

            To submit your resume for this position:
            Online Enter your resume ID:   No Resume ID?  You can create a 
resume on-line, deposit it in our database, and receive a Resume ID using our 
Resume Builder.

                        Your Resume ID will allow you to submit your resume 
once, but route it to up to 20 open positions.Enron does not process resumes 
that are not sent in response to specific positions.

                        If you have an existing resume in electronic format, 
the Resume Builder allows you to cut and paste your whole resume.

                        Fax Our fax number is 1-888-588-7152.
                        You must tell us which jobs you're interested in, or 
we will not be able to process your resume.Write on your resume (or on a 
separate page) all of the jobs IDs of the jobs you're interested in pursuing.

            An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer

            
--------------------------------------------------------------------     

            Top of page  Copyright 1997-1999 Enron Corp. All rights 
reserved.  Contact us.

job 0000104281 details

              STAFF/SPEC/SR SPEC
            ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: "SNAPSHOT" preparation - Responsible for 
preparation of quarterly asset "snapshots" which provides Enron's Senior 
Management with summarized operational and financial information on selected 
merchant portfolio investments. Responsibilities associated with preparation 
of snapshots include: researching publicly traded companies, calculating key 
financial data, updating and analyzing graphical summaries of performance, 
reviewing press releases for recent events data, updating stock prices from 
Bloomberg ? WEEKLY UNDERWRITERS REPORT - Full responsibility for updating and 
distributing weekly Underwriters' Report. Involves regular interaction with 
Executive Vice President, London office personnel, as well as several Vice 
Presidents within Underwriting Group within RAC. ? VARIOUS PROJECTS - will be 
utilized on special projects on an as needed basis
            ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: Accounting/Finance/Economics Degree with 
0 - 4 years business experience. Excellent computer skills - EXCEL, 
POWERPOINT, Bloomberg, Word Research skills and the ability to interact with 
a variety of personnel and departments. Excellent organization skills. Self 
starter, quick learner. Must be team player. Good writing skills with the 
ability to concisely summarize operational and financial results.

            PREFERRED SKILLS: NA.

            SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS: . Entry level position with the 
opportunity to gain familiarity with all of Enron's portfolio assets. Future 
advancement in asset and portfolio management possible for candidate who 
exhibits competence and creativity.

            CONTACT: PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO [email-masked], PLEASE REFER 
TO JOB NO. 104281 WHEN RESPONDING.

            Job ID  0000104281
                        Department  DUE DILIGENCE/ASSET MGMT
                        Company  CORPORATE STAFF
                        RISK ASSESSMENT AND CONTROL
                        Location  HOUSTON, TX
                        Type
                        Posting date 05-JUN-00

            job 0000102789 details

              SR SPECIALIST
            ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In this position candidates will model, run 
monte-carlo simulations, evaluate capital investments. These investments will 
cover a wide range. Candidates will be responsible for the validation of 
models as well as insuring the accuracy and integrity of the model and 
underlying assumptions. The primary focus will be to provide an objective 
valuation for an investment by identifying and measuring key risk factors 
from both a quantitative as well as qualitative perspective. ? Understanding 
of valuation techniques applied to equity or structured financial products. ? 
Understanding of cash flow models and option pricing models. ? Proficiency in 
Excel. ? Understanding of project finance and risk mitigation techniques. ? 
Experience with financial statement analysis and Pro Forma Statements. ? 
Understanding of statistics and application to financial analysis.
            ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: NA.

            PREFERRED SKILLS: ? Understanding of simulation methodologies 
such as MonteCarlo. ? Exposure to statistical analysis software such as 
Crystal Ball or @Risk. The ideal candidate will possess an undergraduate 
degree in finance, accounting, or economics and have 2 to 3 years of 
financial modeling experience and an MBA/CPA.

            SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS: NA.

            CONTACT: PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HIRING MANAGER. PLEASE NO 
FAXES. Send resumes via e-mail to [email-masked] or mail to Enron, attn: 
TVasut - EB3628, 1400 Smith St., Houston, TX 77002. Please refer to job # 
102789

            Job ID  0000102789
                        Department  CAPITAL PRICING / RISK AN
                        Company  CORPORATE STAFF
                        RISK ASSESSMENT AND CONTROL
                        Location  HOUSTON, TX
                        Type
                        Posting date 17-MAR-00

 - att1.htm