Subject: Re: Follow-up interview on 8/21/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rabi,

Thanks for your message. 
Everybody who interviewed you was greatly impressed with your technical 
skills and professional attitude.

We shall extend an offer to you within a day or two.

Vince

Rabi De <[email-masked]> on 08/22/2000 02:57:37 PM
To: Vince Kaminsky <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Follow-up interview on 8/21/00

 

Dear Dr. Kaminsky:

Thank you very much for arranging the follow-up interview with your internal 
clients. I visited Mr. Ted Murphy and his staff at RAC and Mr. Dennis 
Benevides at EES yesterday. I was impressed with level of risk technology 
employed by Enron to achieve its business objectives. I want to reiterate my 
strong interest in joining your group, which is held in very high esteem both 
inside and outside of Enron.? I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Rabi S. De

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!