Subject: Re: Interview
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 01:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rahul,

I shall be glad to meet with you. Please, give me a call
when you get here.

Vince

Rahul Kumar@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
08/16/2000 09:49 AM
To: Vince J Kaminski@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Interview

Vince,

We had spoken a few weeks back, but were unable to meet due to our 
schedules.  I will be back in Houston next week (August 21st), and would 
appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and take your advice. 

As I may have mentioned to you, I am interested in exploring opportunities 
that are more US focused.  I think Paula Corey has already forwarded my 
resume to you.  However, I have attached it to this note just in case.  

I would really appreciate the opportunity to meet with you next week, and 
would be grateful if you could let me know what time fits best with your 
schedule.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Rahul