Subject: Re: Interview with Research Dept. Candidate Rabi S. De on August 11, 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 07:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please note that Dennis Benevides has been added to the interview schedule 
for Rabi De on August 11, 2000.

9:00 - 9:30 AM Vince Kaminiski

9:30 - 10:00 AM Stinson Gibner

10:00 - 10:30 AM Grant Masson

10:30 - 11:00 AM Krishna Krishnarao

11:00 - 11:30 AM Tanya Tamarchenko

11: 30 - 1:00 PM Lunch with Tanya Tamarchenko and Zimin Lu

1:00 - 1:30 PM Zimin Lu

1:30 - 2:00 PM Vasant Shanbhogue

2:00 - 2:30 PM Paulo Issler

2:45 - 3:15 PM Dennis Benevides

The following interview schedule has been set up for Rabi S. De by Sean 
Grady, HR Staffing:

9:00 - 9:30 AM Vince Kaminiski

9:30 - 10:00 AM Stinson Gibner

10:00 - 10:30 AM Grant Masson

10:30 - 11:00 AM Krishna Krishnarao

11:00 - 11:30 AM Tanya Tamarchenko

11: 30 - 1:00 PM Lunch with Tanya Tamarchenko and Zimin Lu

1:00 - 1:30 PM Zimin Lu

1:30 - 2:00 PM Vasant Shanbhogue

2:00 - 2:30 PM Paulo Issler

Please call me if you have any questions or if a conflict develops and you 
need to change your interview time.  Thanks.  Anita

---------------------- Forwarded by Anita DuPont/NA/Enron on 08/01/2000 02:21 
PM ---------------------------

Pinnamaneni Krishnarao@ECT
07/31/2000 05:30 PM
To: Anita DuPont/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Interview with Research Dept. Candidate Rabi S. De  

Anita:  
 Can you add Dennis Benevides (assistant Kathy Bass) to interview Rabi De? 
Sorry for the late request.
thanks,
Krishna

Anita DuPont@ENRON
07/31/2000 03:49 PM
To: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stinson Gibner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Grant 
Masson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pinnamaneni Krishnarao/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya 
Tamarchenko/HOU/ECT@ECT, Zimin Lu/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vasant Shanbhogue/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Paulo Issler/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Interview with Research Dept. Candidate Rabi S. De

The following interview schedule has been set up for Rabi S. De by Sean 
Grady, HR Staffing:

9:00 - 9:30 AM Vince Kaminiski

9:30 - 10:00 AM Stinson Gibner

10:00 - 10:30 AM Grant Masson

10:30 - 11:00 AM Krishna Krishnarao

11:00 - 11:30 AM Tanya Tamarchenko

11: 30 - 1:00 PM Lunch with Tanya Tamarchenko and Zimin Lu

1:00 - 1:30 PM Zimin Lu

1:30 - 2:00 PM Vasant Shanbhogue

2:00 - 2:30 PM Paulo Issler

Please call me if you have any questions or if a conflict develops and you 
need to change your interview time.  Thanks.  Anita