Subject: Re: Interview with Research Dept. Candidate Rabi S. De, Friday, August 11, 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 02:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

I apologize for not putting the date of this interview.  For everyone but 
Tanya and Paulo, the interview time is already entered on your calendars for 
August 11, 2000.  Again, sorry for the oversite.
---------------------- Forwarded by Anita DuPont/NA/Enron on 08/01/2000 09:16 
AM ---------------------------

Stinson Gibner@ECT
08/01/2000 09:12 AM
To: Anita DuPont/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Interview with Research Dept. Candidate Rabi S. De  

On which day are the interviews?

Anita DuPont@ENRON
07/31/2000 03:49 PM
To: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stinson Gibner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Grant 
Masson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pinnamaneni Krishnarao/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya 
Tamarchenko/HOU/ECT@ECT, Zimin Lu/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vasant Shanbhogue/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Paulo Issler/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Interview with Research Dept. Candidate Rabi S. De

The following interview schedule has been set up for Rabi S. De by Sean 
Grady, HR Staffing:

9:00 - 9:30 AM Vince Kaminiski

9:30 - 10:00 AM Stinson Gibner

10:00 - 10:30 AM Grant Masson

10:30 - 11:00 AM Krishna Krishnarao

11:00 - 11:30 AM Tanya Tamarchenko

11: 30 - 1:00 PM Lunch with Tanya Tamarchenko and Zimin Lu

1:00 - 1:30 PM Zimin Lu

1:30 - 2:00 PM Vasant Shanbhogue

2:00 - 2:30 PM Paulo Issler

Please call me if you have any questions or if a conflict develops and you 
need to change your interview time.  Thanks.  Anita