Subject: Re: Interview schedule change for Bruce James
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 08:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sean,

I think we should  invite Bruce for additional interviews. I think that he 
does not have 
the skills required in my unit, but he could contribute in other areas.

Here is the list of potential interviewees:

John Echols
Ted Murphy
Mark Ruane

Vince

Sean Grady@ENRON
07/26/2000 02:17 PM
To: Grant Masson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pinnamaneni Krishnarao/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S 
Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stinson 
Gibner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Zimin Lu/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bjorn Hagelmann/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Port/Market Risk/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Toni Graham/Corp/Enron@Enron, Shirley Crenshaw/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita 
Hennessy/NA/Enron@Enron, Dorothy Youngblood/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Interview schedule change for Bruce James

Attached please find the interview packet for the above-referenced person.  
The interview will happen Thursday July 27, 2000.  Please print all three 
documents for your hard copies.  If you have any questions, or conflicts of 
schedule, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sean Grady
58701