Subject: Re: Interview with Rabi S. De on Friday, August 11, 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 04:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Anita:

I believe that Zimin was the one that asked me to bring him in.  Maybe you
can check with him as to whether there is anyone else he wants you to
include.

Thanks!

Anita DuPont@ENRON
07/31/2000 10:26 AM
To: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Shirley Crenshaw/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Interview with Rabi S. De on Friday, August 11, 2000

Vince:

Shawn Grady from HR Staffing called me and asked me to schedule interviews 
with the people in Research.  He also mentioned that I should email you to 
find out if you want anyone from any other department to interview Rabi.  I 
am currently scheduling interviews with you, Krishna, Grant, Stinson, Zimin 
and Vasant.  Is their anyone else in Research that you want to interview 
him?  Please get back to me and I will set up the appts.  Thanks.  Anita